Over the weekend, there was a great thread on /r/bodybuilding asking for tips for making cutting (reducing calories to burn fat) easier. I’ve compiled the best tips from the comments.
- Skip breakfast to save more calories for later in the day or to consume less calories.
- Drink lots of water / calorie-free drinks to help feel full.
- Chew sugar-free gum to reduce cravings.
- Brush your teeth after your last meal to reduce snacking.
- Eat a lot of high-volume / low-calorie meals (plenty of fruits and vegetables) as your carbohydrates sources to feel full longer.
- Develop a routine, but don’t forget to throw in a cheat meal ever so often.
- Get lean with Intermittent Fasting.
- Make every meal an enjoyable one that you can look forward to.
The above list is in no particular order. There are tons of interesting stuff buried in the comments. The key is to find what works best for you.