I use a daily protein shake to supplement my protein intake. My preferred protein is Ultimate Nutrition’s ISO Sensation® 93. ISO Sensation® 93 comes in 5 flavors and a natural version that isn’t flavored. In the list below, I’ve ranked the flavors I’ve tried.
- Cafe Brazil – I love coffee and this shake nails the flavor.
- Chocolate Fudge – If I weren’t a coffee drinker, this would be the easy favorite.
- Cookies ‘n’ Cream – The taste here is decent, but there were two drawbacks:
- The powder seemed to clump more than other flavors. I have no idea if this something specific to this flavor or just the batch ig got.
- The little cookie bits are a bit confusing. Are these protein or just clumps of flavor nuggets? Should I be trying to get all those inside me or just not worry about it?