Everyday, I send interesting links to people via e-mail, instant message, or Twitter. There’s no reason to confine these links just to people I know.
Below you’ll find the interesting tidbits for 2010-04-08 through 2010-04-17:
- Invisibility cloak created in 3-D
Apparently these folks are unfamiliar with the exploits of one Mr. Harry Potter…
- When Couples Fight on Facebook, Everyone Knows the Score – NYTimes.com
This is one of those issues that can be really annoying, or just downright hilarious.
- Planck spies massive dust clouds
Really "cool' stuff. (Pun intended.)
- Alerding Castor – Three Things Every Entreprenuer Should Know
- The Mythical VP Sales & Marketing
"the CEO who makes this serious mistake hasn’t worked with someone who is an excellent Marketer and therefore discounts the role it plays." I think this sentiment can be applied to plenty of other roles in an organization, too.
- 10 Principles For Not Killing Your Startup – ReadWriteStart