WordPress has been upgraded to version 2.2.2. This is mainly a security release. I’ve included a list of bug fixes below.
- wpx can include invalid named entities in comment author name
- Unfiltered post titles in Recent Comments widget
- “WordPress requires at least 4.1” expression in wp-settings.php
- Template: default broken
- Restore comment editing fix that disabled rich text editing
- deleted_link action is never called
- WordPress /edit-comments.php Database Error (Bug)
- add_option followed by update_option not always working
- WordPress uploads.php Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
FYI, all my sites have been upgraded to the latest version.